Social Media, Policy, Netiquette, Behavior, Guideliness
The goal of this course is to teach:
- what a Social Media Policy is
- what kind of behaviour is right for the online world
- how bad behaviours can influence users and their lives
- how to make Social Media a better place to be.
This course is targeted to digital migrants, who are learning to get around with social media. In this course you will find few definitions and guidelines for social media policies, as well as a list of “do’s and don’ts” that would make using social media easier.
- What goes online, stays online forever.
- Itis up to us to make Social Media a better and safer place.
- Keep up to date. Social Media Policies are supposed to Social Media usage easier.
- Privacy is everything.
- Think about how you appear online.
1. Module name : Right, duties and responsibilities on the Net
1.1. Unit name: Social Media Policies
1.1.1. Section Name: What is a Social Media Policy?
1.1.2. Section Name: What should a Social Media Policy include?
1.1.3. Section Name: Do´s and Don´ts for individual use of Social Media
- What is Social Media Policy?
- How to write a Social Media Policy for your company?
- Your guide to creating a social media policy
- How to use Social Media properly?
- How to use social media responsibly?
Test yourself and take our test
If you are in doubt with terms used in this course have a look at our
Related training material