Online Security, Social Media, Risks, Prevention, Posting information
The goal of this course is to teach adult digital migrants:
- how to protect and make themselves safer online
- how exposing private information can affect them
- what are the possible risks online
- how to prevent possible risks
This course is made for adult digital migrants, who are learning to get around with social media. It contains a list of violations and risks that can arise from exposing too much online and a list of things that the user can do to prevent those risks.
- What goes online, stays online forever.
- It´s up to us to make Social Media a better and safer place.
- Violations and risks are more frequent than you think.
- Higher level of security is a good practice.
- Think about what´s the smart thing to post.
1. Module name : Right, duties and responsibilities on the Net
1.1. Unit name: Online Security on Social Media
1.1.1. Section Name: Online Security on Social Media – Violations and risks
1.1.2. Section Name: Online Security on Social Media – How to prevent them?
- 5 Ways Social Media Can Ruin Your Online Security
- Identity Theft and Social Media: How Are They Related?
- 5 Privacy & Security Risks of Social Media & How to Prevent Those
- Cyber security and social media
- What does Spamming mean? https://www.techopedia.com/definition/23763/spammingWhat is hacking. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/definition/hacking
Test yourself and take our test
Please use the following ROOM NAME to access test: NETIQUETTE
If you are in doubt with terms used in this course have a look at our
Related training material