Posting in Social Networks
Features of Social NetworksClick to read
Other networks, other rulesClick to read
Private Messaging nets
Private Messaging netsClick to read
Social netwoks, tool, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Snapshot, Hangout, Telegram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Knowing about the different social networks and their characteristics.
- Avoiding mistakes and properly using of each social network.
- Getting used to the rules of each social network and its appropriate usage.
- Being able to distinguish the audience profiles of each social network and its purpose
This part of the course focuses on the description of the different social networks and their operation, in addition to knowing what the objective of each one is. The named social networks are constantly evolving, and each one has a different population segment; in addition, most social networks are not only used on a personal level to communicate people but are also used by organizations to get more customers. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest…In addition, private social messaging networks such as Whatsapp, Telegram, Hanghouts, etc.
1.- Each social network has different characteristics and forms of use. You have to know how they work to interact with other users
2.- There are many kinds of social networks, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn or YouTube, where the most important thing is your public part.
3.- Other social networks focus more on private communication, stories like WhatsApp, Telegram, SMS, Hangouts, etc.
4.- All social networks are continually updating, creating new utilities.
5.- Organizations use social networks to get customers and improve their brand image.
1.1. Unit name: Posting in social networks
1.1.1. Section Name: Features of Social Networks
● Twitting in a limited space (www.twitter.com)
● Facebook, a diverse but controlled space (www.facebook.com)
● Instagram and Pinterest , where images talk (www.instagram.com- www.pinterest.com)
● Other networks, other rules
● LinkedIn (www.LinkedIn.com)
● YouTube https://www.youtube.com/
1.1.2. Section Name: Private messaging nets
● Hangouts and others
● Facebook Messenger
- The Social Post Checklist: 9 Examples of Engaging Social Media Posts https://www.orbitmedia.com/blog/social-media-post-examples-checklist/
- What to Post on Social Media – 100 Post Ideas for 2020
- Writing the Perfect Facebook Post
- How to Write Content for Twitter
- Learn how to use WhatsApp Messenger https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-use-whatsapp/
- Glosario de Twitter. https://help.twitter.com/es/glossary
- Instagram Terminology You Need to Know https://visionpathmarketing.com/instagram-terminology-need-know/
- Emojipedia https://emojipedia.org/
Test yourself and take our test
Please use the following ROOM NAME to access test: DIGITALSKILLS
If you are in doubt with terms used in this course have a look at our
Related training material