Do´s and Don´ts on Social Media
Social Media UseClick to read
Do´s and Don´ts on Social MediaClick to read
Do´s on Social MediaClick to read
Don´ts on Social MediaClick to read
Social media; correct behaviour; privacy
The goal of this course is to teach:
- how to properly use social media
- how to responsibly share on social media
Social media enjoy a phenomenal success in terms of adoption and usage levels. Using technology safely and responsibly is not something which we are born with, but needs to be developed. For this reason to pay proper heed upon the Social Media Do’s and Don’ts is very important. This course is directed to adult people, who are learning to get around with social media and therefore they need to know how to properly use them and responsibly share on social media
1) Each type of social media network has its own specific kinds of audiences and rules.
2) Interact with others regularly and properly.
3) Consider carefully what details you should be putting online concerning your life.
4) When you are on Social Media, it is very important that you don’t believe whatever you read and you don’t repost without checking facts.
5) You are what you share.
1. Module name : SOCIAL MEDIA USE. DOS AND DON’TS
1.1. Unit name: SOCIAL MEDIA USE
1.1.1. Section Name: DO’S AND DON’TS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
220.127.116.11. DO’S ON SOCIAL MEDIA
18.104.22.168. DON’TS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Test yourself and take our test
Please use the following ROOM NAME to access test: NETIQUETTE
If you are in doubt with terms used in this course have a look at our
Related training material